Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween everybody. My mom bought a bunch of pumpkins and was nagging me to carve one, so I did. In the picture, mine’s the one second from the left. This is my first Halloween in five years that I’m not in Santa Barbara, and believe me, I miss it.

Last night I went down to NoHo to Cody’s house. A bunch of us were supposed to go to some “awesome” Halloween party. We waited at Cody’s house for 2 hours waiting for all our friends to arrive, so we could all go over together. By the time we got over to the party, it was after 12. Manny had pumped this party up, so I was expecting big things. When we got there, there were only like 20 people just sort of standing around. I had one warm beer and then we just left. We drove back to Cody’s place and I just left. I had such high hopes, but was seriously let down.

As some of you may know, I went out on a date Friday night. Julie set me up with one of her roommates from UCLA. We went out to dinner with Julie and her boyfriend, and then they had a party for another of their roommate’s 21st birthday. I thought it went well, although we didn’t have too much time talk one on one. I got her phone number, so hopefully we’ll go out again.

Well it’s time to hand out some candy. Have a good night.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Happy Halloween

1. Comron says:

I hate when people pump up a party and then you’re totally disappointed when you get there. that sucks.

2. Comron says:

And your pumpkin sucks.

3. Jenny says:

The front of your house looks very familiar christopher…but I seem to remember it better with popcorn and maxi pads all over.

4. Kurt says:

Is that pat’s on the far left?

5. paul says:

looks like ur pumpkin was made for giving pleasure…in soooo many ways O_0

6. Chris says:

Thanks for all the compliments on my pumpkin. Jerks. And yes Kurt, that is Pat’s pumpkin on the far left.

7. Vic says:

I second Jeff.

8. Jeff says:

Look, Corney. Part of being a true friend is telling you that your pumpkin sucks. M’kay!

9. jon says:

Jenny brought up the cut off commando’s war? Face it Jenny, you girls were schooled in the art of toilet paper war. I suggest you drop it, because there has been talk of re-joining the old group. All we need is a reason…

10. Jenny says:

Oh Jon. You boys like to think you did a good job…but it seems you could not carry through with any plans. For example, I seem to remember jumping out of the bushes with a hose and taking your popcorn from you, only to use it against you. I also remember all of the great plans you had to get a whole bunch of houses…but all i ended up with was some dead fish. You boys can plan well, but you proved you can’t follow through.

11. Mike says:

I guess you forgot about the 80 rolls of TP we left in your tree, the bike lock around your front gate, 200 forks in your lawn, and yes 3 giant bags of dead goldfish from petsmart. And of course at KriSATAN’S we had the red stained maxi-pads stuck to the car, along with corn syrup and dog fur from petsmart. That’s followin through beotch. And if some wacko hadn’t attacked Jon’s car, even more of you would have been toast. And then there was the time we shrink wrapped your car while you were at work. Watch your words, or you will once again feel the wrath of the cut-off commandoes! And I believe Corney has some pics somewhere of your car and house afterwards.

12. jon says:

Thats my boy Mike! You up for a road trip to San Diego? (I think that’s where Jenny lives)